Thursday, August 16, 2012

Black Cow Greeting Card!

I was overwhelmed when the wonderful Sarhn McArthur sent me a beautiful, customised card. It made me laugh and touched me deeply that she took the time to do this. The card was very clever too, glossy and professional, but with note inside that appeared to be handwritten.  Sarhn's own photography is amazing and well worth a look, as is the greeting card site that she made this card with.  If you're looking for promotional cards or just want to send out posted (real mail), very personal cards for special occasions, this is a great way to do it. Sarhn also runs the blog Greener Me, which is how I found her in the first place while I was researching Black Cow - the blog is full of inspirational ideas on how to live a greener life, with a definite Sydney feel and lots of Sarhn's great photos.  Thank you Sarhn, for the support and inspiration!




2 comments:

  1. So glad you liked your card Magadalena. Really loved your book 'Black Cow' and wanted to send a fun card to encourage you and share my appreciation of the book with you. Wishing you all the success you deserve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete