Tuesday, March 5, 2019

CR Newsletter for March is out

I have no idea what happened to me in Feb.  The newsletter went out, but I forgot to blog about it, or anything else for that matter, but the Newcastle Writers Festival is coming so I’ll have to get my bloggy fingers warmed up.  The March issue has now gone out and if you haven’t received it by now, you’re either not subscribed (in which case, go sign up already--it’s free: http://www.compulsivereader.com).  We have another great giveaway, a roundup of global literary news, 10 fresh reviews including books by Angela Mitchell, Colin Thiele, Jeffrey Perso and many others, as well as an interview with Judith Skillman, and also a new interview with the fabulous Anne Casey on our CR Talks podcast.  If you want to check it out, you can grab a copy here: CR Newsletter March

No comments:

Post a Comment