Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cows for PoP

Quick update: we made it to 100%!  10 students educated!  Thanks everyone who helped out. 

I'm 50% of the way towards my Pencils of Promise fundraiser (that's 5 students educated!) and hoping to get to the full 100% with your help.  I've got 5 copies of Black Cow that I'm ready to personally autograph (with a big thank you) and post anywhere in the world to the first 5 people who donate to the campaign. It's tax deductable, and you'll have that warm and fuzzy feeling of having helped educate a student with every donation, plus you'll get an autographed copy of a book that author Jessica Bell called a "masterpiece which I will keep treasured on my bookshelf." There are currently more than 61 million children without access to education, but together we can do something about it.  Thanks in advance for helping me educate more readers (and don't forget to drop me a line with your postal address after you donate so I can get your book to you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment