Thursday, August 9, 2012

The new Pencils of Promise campaign page is up and running! Literacy has always been the backbone of my life, and the lives of my children. Helping others achieve literacy (and therefore opening the door for choice, for a broader, more expansive future) through the proceeds from my writing -- an outcome of that literacy, which was provided to me, freely and abundantly -- makes perfect sense. Won't you join me?  If you don't already have a copy of Black Cow, you can grab one for less than $6 - an easy way to contribute (and a good read too by many accounts!). If you've already got a copy then you've already helped as I'm contributing 50% of all my sales including those past and hand sales at events (once coming up very soon - more on that in the near future). If you want do more, or join the campaign, then click here.

Let's create a ripple effect!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment