Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holiday thank you



As the end of 2011 fast approaches (too fast perhaps), I'd like to just take a moment to thank you, my dear readers, for all your wonderful support this year.  Not only for stopping by to read and comment on each blog post, but for linking virtual hands in a worldwide community of those who love to read and talk about books.

I've got a couple of end of year gifts for you.  The first is from my writing group Writers on the Move, who have provided a Holiday Season 2011 eBook from the members.  This book is full of writing and marketing tips, and can be picked up here

The second is a full copy of my poetry book Quark Soup, which can be grabbed here.

Finally, I'd like you to have a copy of my award winning short story The Fall

Enjoy and have a healthy, safe, happy holiday season all the best for a terrific new year. 

1 comment: